Delmhorst is proud to introduce the HT-4000, a stand-alone thermo-hygrometer for flooring installers and restoration contractors alike. The HT-4000 has the same fast acclimating RH/T sensor found in our popular TotalCheck and Navigator Pro 3-in-1 moisture meters. For contractors who prefer having separate meters to one combination meter, the HT-4000 is the perfect solution. The meter’s sensor is also detachable, making the HT-4000 ideal for testing a concrete slab according to the ASTM F2170 standard.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Relative Humidity Range: 0% - 100%, sensor can be used for in-situ concrete testing following the ASTM F2170 standard
- Temperature Range: -40°F - 255°F (-40°C - 124°C).
- Dew Point Range: -40°F - 176°F (-40°C - 80°C).
- GPP Range: 0.1 - 3820 GPP (Grains Per Pound).
- GPK Range: 0.01 - 545 GPK (Grains Per Kilogram).
- Vapor Pressure Range: 0 - 7 PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch).
- Vapor Pressure Range: 0 - 47 KPA (Kilopascals).
- Built-in back-light makes reading in dark places a cinch.
- Auto shut-off timer saves battery life.
- Reading HOLD Feature.
- Size: 8 ½” x 3 3/8” x 1 ¾”.
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
HT-4000 Package Variations:
HT-4000 Flooring Package: Includes meter, carrying case, (2) RH/T-S2 sensors, (1) RH/T-C1 cable for easy reading while sensor is in concrete, and (5) CS-3 concrete sleeves for testing in multiple sites. Order as HT-4000F/PKG.
HT-4000: Includes meter, (1) RH/T-S1 sensor, and carrying case. Order as HT-4000W/CS.